22 November, 2009

Traveling to India by air.

I know I have complained a lot about airlines and the flights. They are on the whole pretty awful, but I was surprised to find the last flight to India quite pleasant. The food was nothing special, but then they were feeding more than three hundred. However, the service was good on both flights, the one to Paris and the connecting one to Delhi.  The plane was more up to date, at least the one to Paris and everyone was polite.  So give two thumbs up to Air France.  


I slept most of the way on the connection flight, so I wasn't totally destroyed when we arrived. Our wonderful friend met me as he always does and took me to my friend Mohini's, who had a sandwich and a tea waiting. Yes, It was pretty nice.





1 comment:

  1. The flights to India are several and multifaceted in nature. The main airports accessed in international terms include Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Indira Gandhi International Airport and Chennai International Airport etc.

    ReplyDelete